Terms And Conditions
Personalized Packages and services
You can choose when and what you want to do trip. Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours offers personalized services which allow you to design your own package choosing from preferred dates, flights or other transport, your choice of accommodation and a number of tours/ excursions.
Booking Conditions and Confirmation
- All tours and services can be booked directly to our office in Myanmar.
9 (C-5), Royal Tower Housing, Yawmingyi Street, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Tel: +95-1-242510, +95-9-961875776, +95-9-778472006,+95-9-779003199
- After we received your booking request, we will do all necessary reservations and send you the up-dated booking status within 2 working days. When we have received the booking confirmation from the hotels and travel suppliers we will send you a new e-mail as earlier as possible with detailed itinerary and Invoice agreement.
- To reserve hotel and flight we need your full name, passport number & nationality. Your full name should be same with your passport, as all air ticket needed the name exactly same with the passport.
- We may need to know the arrival/departure flight from your country (in your convenience time). So, we will make sure to meet and pick up you at airport on your arrival day.
- After booking is completed, we will inform the detail confirmation soon, with meeting procedure & giving all phone number of contact persons.
- On the first day, our representative will come and welcome you at airport with “your name signboard”, then we will proceed according the program.
- All tour prices are quoted and paid in United States dollars per person and Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours reserves the right to change without prior notice.
- The tour prices include accommodation (twin-shared basis), domestic airfares, transfer and sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle, meals mentioned in each itinerary, tour guide, entrance fees and other services as shown in each itinerary.
- The tour prices do not include international airfares, travel insurance, visa fees, international airport tax, room service charges, excess baggage charges, and personal expenses such as laundry, souvenirs, beverages, tips& camera bill, etc.
- Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours will do all reservations and confirmations needed in Myanmar.
- Child below 2 years (no extra bed) is free of charges. (exclusive of air fares)
- Child below 12 yrs old sharing same room with 1 parent/guardian is charged for 100%.
- Child below 12 yrs old (extra bed) sharing same room with parents is charged for 90%.
- Child below 12 yrs old (no extra bed) sharing same room with parents is charged for 75%.
- Child 13 year’s old full fare payment and extra bed.
- For all tours without accommodation, child above 2 years is charged as adult rate.
- You can check with Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours before proceeding any reservation.
Group Discount Policy
We provide one complimentary of the total tour cost for every full paying 16th member of the group tour package. We can offer complimentary depending on tour volume.
Deposit requirement and final payments condition
- You will be required to pay a deposit of 50% of the total cost per person per trip for your booking to be confirmed,as we need to pay to hotel and issue flight tickets in advance to avoid any problem. This deposit is non-refundable, in case you cancel the trip from your side.
- This deposit must be paid directly to our office (or) by telegraphic transfer to one of our bank accounts. We will update the payment details & bank account details to you by email once we have received your reservation. Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours is not responsible for any extra costs incurred by bank transfers.
- The rest payment will be received by cash on your arrival (or) by telegraphic transfer to the Bank one week before arrival.
- Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 45 days before the departure date. If we have not received your payments within the due dates all reservations made will be cancelled without prior notice.
Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours understands that cancellations are a part of the travel business. So we try to be as flexible as possible with our policy. We will always try to minimize any cancellation fees to all our clients. However, we will consider case by case depending on our suppliers cancellation policies. You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation fees.
All cancellations must be received in written by e-mail or fax. The date of cancellation shall be the date when written notice is received by Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours.
a) Tour cancellation: The client or tour agency will lose their deposit as mentioned above when cancellation made before the tour start.
|45 days prior to arrival||– Nil|
|44 to 30 days prior to arrival||– 50 % of full tour cost|
|29 to 15 days prior to arrival||– 70% of full tour cost|
|14 to 7 days prior to arrival||– 90% of full tour cost|
|less than 7 days in advance||– 100% of full tour cost|
|No Show||No Refund|
c) Domestic air tickets cancellation must be made 7 days to prior arrival and absent and / or less than of 7 days will be charged 50 % of total air fare. The cancellation no show will be 100% of air fare.b) Hotel Cancellation In case of 7 days and less hotel cancellation will be subjected to charge for one night of hotel fees.
d) Visa On Arrival cancellation will be charged 100%.
Unused Services & Refund Policy
After commencement of travel, no refund will be made, either in part or full, for unused air tickets, meals and accommodation, ground transportation and other services included in the programme.
While we endeavour to operate all trips as described, Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours reserves the right to re-arrange the order of any tour program, to cancel or substitute elements of any tour itinerary without notice, when local conditions require such changes. All itineraries depending on domestic flight confirmations are subject to changes. However, we will always make full endeavours to adhere to the original tour program and arrangements.
Before departure: If we make a major change we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible, if there is time to do so before departure.
After departure: We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control. In such emergency circumstances the additional cost of any necessary itinerary alterations will be covered by you. Please note we are not responsible for any incidental expenses that may be incurred as a result of the change of itinerary such as visas, vaccinations or non-refundable flights.
Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours and/or their agents act only as agents for the person or companies, providing accommodation, transport and other services, included in our price quoted. As “Service Providers” Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours is not responsible or liability for the following:
- Any loss, accidents, injury to health and other personal damage, in case of death, personal losses, delays, breakdown of conveyances, labor disputes, acts of war and civil war.
- Additional expenses of inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any service provider or other unforeseen events beyond our control, accidents, delays, severe weather, Acts of God or Acts of Government.
- Failure of Machinery equipment, Vehicles or industrial disputes and other factors beyond theirl control.
Neither the compensation nor refund will be given for non-attendance or cancelled activities. Meals not taken are not refundable. Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours reserves the right to modify or reserves the original tour programme in the interest of the clients when deemed necessary. However, Glorious Myanmar Travels and Tours will make the best possible effort to keep up with the original tour program and arrangements as agreed upon and will undertake to offer sufficient and satisfactory alternatives.
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice. Should any changes occur, they will be posted immediately on our website.
However, should the terms and conditions change after the deposit is paid, the terms and conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.